KALAS Alpecin-Deceuninck 23 Short Sleeve Men's Elite Stripes Jersey
The combination of title sponsors of the UCI WorldTeam Alpecin-Deceuninck has resulted in a stylish jersey design with an attractive blue-black fade. The jersey is made by combining several types of fabrics. High elasticity is achieved by the stretchy material on the front and back panels, offered in a close-fitting anatomical cut. The stripes material on the shoulders and sleeves finishes off a great look.
- Two fabrics are combined to offer a breathable jersey with an anatomical cut.
- Comfortable elbow-length, aero-fit sleeves with seamless bonded hem edge.
- Three back pockets with small opening for cable access.
- Silicone elastic waistband prevents your top from riding-up.
- Reflective elements for increased visibility.
- Stripes fabric has been specially designed to help reduce air resistance due to its fine-stripe texture.
- The fabric is also very flexible and perfectly adapts to the body of the cyclist.
- Composition: 78% PES, 22% EA
- Fabric Weight: 225 g/m²
For sizing, refer here.