We Make You Faster
*A bold claim backed by 95% of our customers, with the remaining 5% now riding safer.
Virtual High Pivot (VHP)
Our frame takes all the advantages of High Pivot Point (HPP) bikes without the disadvantage of a very high Anti Rise. Unlike typical HPP bikes, our VHP system conserves the geometry and offers enough traction under rear braking. Further, it provides massive support under pedaling without the downside of pedal kickback. The so-called Anti Squat is even fine-tuned throughout gears and travel.
High Anti Squat
Bikes with High Pivot Points naturally offer excellent support under pedaling without the downside of pedal kickback when using an idler pulley to reroute the chain. But we went a bit further and optimized the Anti Squat throughout the gears and travel to achieve what we believe is perfection. Plenty of support when climbing but no Pedal Kickback when descending, that makes you faster!
Balanced Anti Rise
Anti Rise is usually the weak point of High Pivot Point bikes as too much Anti Rise results in a less active suspension and loss of travel and traction. That's why we paid lots of our attention to design a bike that does not change the geometry under rear braking and keeps the suspension active but also prevents the riders mass from shifting forward. We call that system VHP (Virtual High Pivot) and it makes you faster.
Custom Geometry Options
A geometry that actually fits you is one of the most important factors to be fast. We now offer standard sizes like M/L/XL to be able to have stock but you can still customize the Seattube and Headtube length at no extra cost. The Seattube can be 420/450/480 (mm) and the Headtube can be 110/125 (mm), which results in 36 possible options.
Last but not least, you can decide if you want to build a pure 29er or a Mullet. The switch will be done by exchanging the shock mount so you can change it anytime later on. That totals in 36 possible sizes if we don´t count the Mullet option, no wounder the Geometry table is full of information.
To make things easier for you we broke our custom geometry down into standard sizes, however the Seattube and Headtube numbers remain adjustable.