NGeco Praxis Zayante Carbon Gravel Package
Select this power meter to upgrade your current Praxis cranks to ride with dual sided power. Simply remove the crank spider, install the Gravel NGeco with chainrings and you are good to go!
Introducing our new gravel powermeter:
- GRX Spacing (standard Road spacing an option for Rotor cranks)
- Narrow Road Q Factor (unlike GRX cranks)
- Ability to run either 1x or 2x (subcompact 48/31 or 46/30) chainring setups so you’re not tied to one setup or one bike
- Price includes chainring(s)
- 2x comes with Gravel Power2Max chainrings, 1x comes with Gravel Garbaruk chainrings
Note: due to constructive restrictions the NG and NGeco for Praxis will only work with Praxis cranks that have the 3 bolt interface (i.e.: all new modular Zayante M30 DM, Alba M30 DM and Zayante Carbon M30 DM crank sets) that connects the spider and crank arms. These are the Direct Mount cranks.
|Compatible frame formats||BB30, BB86 Pressfit,BB386EVO, BSA68 (english threaded), PF30, T47, BBRight
|Sensor weight 104 BCD||130 g|